When you purchase a hosting account with us, you have several options for building your website.
One of the more popular options is to utilize a content management system (CMS), such as Drupal®.
Like other popular content management systems, Drupal® is open source, highly customizeable, mobile ready, and provides API support for major sites such as Facebook & Google.
To use Drupal to create your website and manage your online content, you can install it directly through the cPanel application manager.
- Log in to your Channel Islands Hosting™ account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- On the upper toolbar, click Applications.
- In the Apps for Content Management section, click the icon for Drupal.
- Click Install this Application.
- Complete or change any fields, and then click Install.
Once the installation is complete, you can log in to Drupal using the username, password, and domain you chose during the install.
Note: We provide information about how to use certain third-party products as a courtesy. Channel Islands Hosting™ does not endorse or directly support third-party products, and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Drupal™ is a registered third-party trademark. All rights reserved.